I continue my series about my love to hotels the next serie about our vacation in Egypt.
All of us decided to spend the next sea vacation in Egypt again, so this time we’ve chosen Sharm el Sheikh.
I already knew that I wanted to see the hotels of the Sunrise chain hotels, that’s why our voyage was planned with 2 hotels: first a week at the Sunrise Montemare Resort hotel, and after a week at the Sunrise Arabian Beach hotel.
To be honest, I’ve liked the first hotel more: it was more in line with my priorities, and more soulful for me.
So, at first about the strengths of the hotel:
– beautiful green small area
– 2-storey buildings with rooms
– spacious rooms with a spacious bathroom
– nice view from the room
– great beach with comfortable sunbeds and umbrellas
– a good pier and a very good reef
– nice sauna
– great a la carte restaurants
– hotel for adults only
– all inclusive concept
– not a lot of guests
– several pools
– beautiful sea views from the upper floors and from the restaurant
Weaknesses of the hotel:
– not very tasty dishes in the main restaurant
– very old and requiring repair rooms, especially in the bathroom (like they should have been renovating)
– gym in a boring small room without a view
– in one of the pools at the bottom is the linoleum, and not tiles, as we used to see.
As you can see, there are not many minuses at the hotel, and I hope they are repairing the rooms, as they’ve already started doing this with us in 2015.
Therefore, I highly recommend the hotel for those who are looking for a quiet place with a good reef.
Not all photographs survived (they disappeared on my mobile phone that have been stolen), but those that are (thanks to my mother) not sunny, because for the first time in Egypt we’ve observed a sandstorm that ate the sun for quite some time.