The promised review of a very pleasant little hotel in the heart of all the events of Paris, France is finally ready 🙂
Hotel Moliere Paris has 4 stars and is a very small boutique hotel, but it has an excellent infrastructure:
– there are breakfasts and a room for them (I wrote about this in this post)
– there is a small reception
– the elevator, albeit very small, but very good when you are with suitcases
– different categories of rooms (from small to spacious)
– small fitness room
– and even your own hammam and sauna (use is free and they are heated very well)
What made us very happy was the excellent service: both at the reception and during breakfasts, and the wonderful cleaning!
Our DELUXE room and turned out to be very comfortable, spacious, comfortable and as we like after renovation:
– area 28 m2
– separate toilet room with a window
– separate shower with washbasin
– there is a coffee maker, minibar
– a separate living area with a sofa and chairs
– a large, very comfortable bed with good linens
– a big cute chest by the bed
– the TV just seemed small, as there was a great distance from the bed to it
And about the location. The hotel is really located in the heart of the Paris: the Louvre is 10 minutes on foot. However, the street is small and very quiet. But we were very lucky that our room overlooked a quiet French courtyard, so it was completely quiet.
I thank the hotel staff and their management for creating such a cozy, cute, clean and safe place to stay in Paris!
I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for comfortable rooms, delicious breakfasts and a wellness center in Paris.