Another New Year’s holiday was coming, that means it’s time to choose our next country to visit.
This time I’ve chosen Germany. I wanted relaxation, fun and try a little “healthy” cuisine.
I’ve wanted to see for a long time famous Prague, but I did not want to dedicate a separate trip to it, that’s why I came up with such a route (it turned out that I was right, but more on that later).
Yes, yes, here’s such a voyage! So make yourself comfortable, an interesting reading awaits you!
So, we flew to the glorious city of Hamburg where I’ve chosen the Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall hotel for living there. The main reason for choosing the hotel was its location: close to the main attraction – the City Hall and the city center.
Strengths of the hotel:
– a wonderful room after a complete renovation with a cozy bed (and wonderful linens), a comfortable sitting area, a good sized bathroom, fully equipped rooms at the level of a good hotel
– an interesting wellness area: a small beautiful pool with different levels of depth, a sauna, a steam room and a relaxation area
– excellent breakfasts with a good selection and quality of food
– good service
– great hotel atmosphere
Weaknesses of the hotel:
– there are not enough places in the recreation area in the wellness area of the hotel (a lot of guests who like to visit this area)
– uncomfortable old corridors (as if walking along the building of an old sanatorium or hotel)
– not a very nice hotel outside (well, that’s if you need to find some fault)
This is a very comfortable hotel, which we were liked a lot. It has an excellent value for money and quality.
Hamburg itself surprised me very pleasantly: a beautiful city with interesting architectural solutions, an excellent Miniatur Wunderland miniature park, many interesting places for walking, food and, in general, a pleasant atmosphere of relaxation and a feeling of carefree.
I will make separate posts about Hamburg for sure! Please wait)