When next year May vacation has come, it was necessary to choose the direction of the next trip for our vacation.
Yes, I’ve read and watched a lot of reviews about this region of Turkey and understood more and more that we would like it: greenery, beautiful sea, mountains.
Still not knowing much and understanding in this region and its hotels, I’ve almost randomly chosen hotel Orka Sunlife Resort and Spa and bought a package from a tour operator (not yet understanding what and how to book on my own in this region).
When we’ve come to this hotel, we’ve realized that this was not the best choice and not five stars, but we’ve liked nature and everything that surrounded us so much that I forgave myself this choice 🙂
Strengths of the hotel:
– beautiful views from all over the hotel to the valley and the sea
– a new hotel, everything is pleasantly new
– a sauna in the hotel
– good superior rooms (we’ve paid extra for a hotel room when we’ve realized that we could not live in our room, and as a result we’ve got silence, beautiful views of the valley and larger area)
– good bathroom
– good balcony
– several water slides
– a fairly large outdoor pool
– availability of transfer to the beach
– all inclusive
– a lift to the upper buildings of hotel
Weaknesses of the hotel:
– very poor food, especially for dinner
– the availability of dishes choice, but very few delicious dishes
– a lot of guests in the hotel (the infrastructure practically cannot cope)
– there is no hotel beach (the problem of almost of all Oludeniz hotels, where you need to choose the beach yourself and pay for sun loungers, hotels only bring their guests there)
– bad alcohol (local, but not good quality)
– very small and poorly located rooms of the standard category (often go either onto the stairs or to the funicular, or in other noisy places)
– to get on the road where local minibuses (dolmush) go to Oludeniz or Fethiye, you need to climb a hill, and then go down a hill 🙂
Oludeniz is a beautiful region of Turkey. It’s very beautiful, cozy, green with a great sea. Once there, we’ve then returned again.
I will write more about Oludeniz and its beaches later.