In one of my posts about our adventures during a road trip to Poland in winter, I told you about a short stop in Lviv.
For this stop, I chose at that time the new hotel Citadel Inn 5 *, located not far from the center.
We could not find it, so we took a taxi, hoping that the locals knew exactly where this hotel was.
Despite the difficulties of finding a hotel, we got a lot of impressions from staying in it:
– the hotel building is impressive
– the corridors are very harsh and even scary to be there, it seems that now you will definitely meet a local ghost
– the room is small, but cozy, with a good view
– small bathroom
– separate toilet with washbasin
– breakfasts are standard and not particularly memorable, but the restaurant is great.
I really wanted to live in Lviv in an unusual hotel, and I am happy with the choice of this hotel.
I recommend this hotel to all lovers of atmospheric hotels. And I especially recommend it to everyone who wants to live in a real 19th century fortress with wonderful views and interior in the Austrian imperial style.